On February 16, 2021, the Khome factory signed an agreement with a construction company in Guatemala. To order more than 180 sets of container houses from Khome as Modular Isolation Room for workers.
The purchasing staff of the Guatemalan construction company found Khome through the Made in China International Station and detailed the product requirements through emails and cross-border calls. Khome’s sales and technical departments quickly designed the container dormitory program based on customer needs and finally won the customer’s trust and support.
Due to the epidemic, the local real estate construction period is approaching. In order to ensure the safety of workers, Khome detachable container house is the best solution for isolated dormitories.
This kind of detachable container house mainly has the following advantages:
1. Modular design, convenient and fast assembly;
2. Integrate water and electricity pipelines and decoration, plug and play on-site;
3. It adopts a steel structure frame and has excellent seismic performance;
4. The wall adopts thermal insulation and fireproof materials, with good thermal insulation performance and safe fire prevention;
5. The configuration and layout are flexible and changeable, which can fully meet different functional requirements;
6. Exquisite workmanship, beautiful appearance, and good air tightness;
7. No foundation or point foundation can be used to avoid large areas of hardened land, minimize damage to land resources, easy to reclaim, and save costs;
8. Environmental protection and energy saving: factory manufacturing, prefabricated construction, non-wet work on-site, short construction period, will not cause a long-term and destructive impact on the bad environment; product appearance can be matched and coordinated according to the site environment; at the same time, materials More than 95% can be recycled or reused, conforming to the environmental protection concept of “circular economy”;
9. Disassembly and assembly structure design, convenient storage and transportation after packing, low cost, and can be moved and used many times.
There are about 100,000 laborers in Guatemala who need accommodation. The construction company decided to purchase in batches to solve the problem of accommodation for some laborers.
Up to now, Khome container housing products have been exported to more than 80 countries and regions such as Kenya, Ethiopia, Australia, France, Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia, Iceland, Ethiopia, Spain, Somalia, Mali, Puerto Rico, and Rwanda.