Panelized kit Homes
There are several different types of Panelized kit Homes. One popular type of construction is called a “panelized home” or “sandwich wall package”. Khome Steel Structure furnishes the most complete panelized kit home package.
Builders and homebuyers today have recognized that building a new home “stick by stick” is often not the most efficient building method. Increasingly, homes are being built using a “panelized building system” – a construction technique that utilizes advanced technology, quality materials, and a controlled work environment – to build sandwich wall panels and other components to construct an energy-efficient and durable prefabricated home in less time.
Today’s panelized home building systems retain the best aspects of “stick” frame construction. They combine time-tested building methods with modern technology to deliver customizable, energy efficient, beautiful new homes.
Benefits of a Panelized Kit Home
- Whether you are looking for a modern or traditional design, contemporary or rustic feel, a Modular home can be designed to fit your needs and budget with endless options to customize your home.
- With computer-assisted design (CAD) programs, designers can turn just about any idea into a working blueprint. The plans for your panelized home can be sent directly from a designer’s computer to the shop floor, ensuring your prefab home is built accurately and efficiently.
Saves Time, Saves Money
- Your new home’s panels can be designed and fabricated in our manufacturing facility a few days before being shipped to your home site.
- Once on site, the shell of a panelized kit home can be framed and made weather-tight in a matter of days, reducing labor expenses.
- Delays because of weather, material delivery, and subcontractor schedules – often unavoidable in stick-built construction – are much less of a problem with a panelized home, because the construction is substantially completed in a controlled factory environment. Thus reducing time and costs to you.
- Each worker in a panelized facility has been trained to do a particular job and is an expert in that specialized aspect of Prefab home construction, resulting in higher quality and more consistency.
- State-of-the art machines produce panels that are built to the highest standard, ensuring your Prefab home is built precisely square and dimensionally correct.
- Your Panelized home’s plans are built to meet your local building codes before they leave the facility, even if your area requires special features to compensate for high winds, excessive snow loads and other considerations.